Main Forums > The Garage

Competent Yamaha Dealer in Ohio

(1/2) > >>

Steve:
I have had my FJR serviced at Mid-Ohio since I bought it. As many of you know the shop was sold this past winter. With the sale, some of the key employees left the shop. One of them was Josh Parker, a Gold rated tech. He always did an outstanding job on what ever I needed. He was quite anal about his work, which I liked.
I am now looking for a good shop to continue the good service I've enjoyed in the past. Can anyone recommend a competent shop in Ohio? My bike is due to have the valve clearances checked in a few thousand miles. I would appreciate any suggestions on work actually done.
Thanks, Steve

brider:
Don't know where you are located but Joe's Cycle is in Dayton has two excellent techs. Can you follow your guy to where he ends up? 

normkern:
CCM in Wilmington, OH. Pro Yamaha dealer with Gold certified techs. Very clean and professional shop.

Norm Kern

doug mcpeek:
All-Seasons in Wooster.  I've been happy with their service on my BMW.  They also do Yamahas.

wardie:
Triumph Yamaha of Warren on Route 45 in Champion, Ohio a community about 2 miles North of Warren, Ohio.. The oldest and  (IMO) most competent Yamaha dealer around. Jim Iacozili former racer and owner runs a professional shop. I personally have not only bought three bikes from them but had several vintage bikes worked on and they ran perfectly after. Their number is 330-847-76-44 .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version