Flea Market > For Sale

Garmin Zumo 660 for sale

(1/2) > >>

ncpilot:
Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with lifetime map updates (motorcycle mount will need to be modified) $200

HawkGTRider:
I acquired a 660 from my former riding friend, Randy Logan, when he quit riding 3 years ago. If someone is looking for a solid performing unit, the 660 is a good option. The only problem is that the cycle mounts have become being made of unobtainium and are getting really hard to come by. They'll run for a while on battery, but not nearly all day. A mount is a necessity.

DirtFlier:
Not trying to hi-jack the tread, but I'd like to give a BIG shout out to Randy Logan of "Logan's Magic Shoe Repair."  He transformed the once slippery soles of my new riding boots and did the same for Deb's boots!    :clap:

dpippin:

--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on August 03, 2018, 09:48:36 PM ---I acquired a 660 from my former riding friend, Randy Logan, when he quit riding 3 years ago. If someone is looking for a solid performing unit, the 660 is a good option. The only problem is that the cycle mounts have become being made of unobtainium and are getting really hard to come by. They'll run for a while on battery, but not nearly all day. A mount is a necessity.

--- End quote ---

You can find 660 mounts on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Garmin-011-02023-60-Motorcycle-Power-Audio-Cable-For-Zumo-660-665/263598336566?hash=item3d5faf6a36

Paco Bulto:
On my dual sports, I just use the readily available auto mounts and run a 12 volt USB cable to it. They are readily available, also. That way I use the 660 on all 3 bikes without having to buy the expensive motorcycle cradles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version