Author Topic: Rally Masters...post top tips here  (Read 119 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Executive Committee
Rally Masters...post top tips here
« on: November 16, 2017, 08:24:26 AM »

I am putting together a packet/guidebook on how to organize, promote, and run a successful AMA/MSTA Rally.  I will be including copies of all relevant forms and guidelines.  I also plan to include a section that puts together the “best practices” and “top tips” for making sure an event is a financial and group success.  This will avalliable for everyone through the downloads section of this forum or by request for a printed copy.  This will hopefully take away some of the fear and stress that people have about taking on the position of event coordinator or of starting up a new event.

i am going to be sending out an email request to past and present event organizers asking for their top tips on how to organize and promote a successful MSTA rally.  But I may not hav day everyone’s name or emails, so if I don’t contact you directly it’s not because I don’t want your ideas. 

So I am asking everyone to please post up your Top Tips here....on this forum....for everyone to see and share.  There is a lot of knowledge and wisdom in this group and it needs to be shared with everyone and saved for future generations of club leaders.  Please feel free to contribute you ideas....

Thank You!
Pat M
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 07:06:17 AM by Patmo »
not all that wander are lost

Offline PF Flyers

• MSTA Member
Re: Top Tips?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 08:57:31 PM »
I would like one please.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk