Author Topic: Bags & liners for BMW F800 GT  (Read 19009 times)

Offline Paco Bulto

• MSTA Member
Re: Bags & liners for BMW F800 GT
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2016, 10:17:46 AM »
Greetings one and all. I won the 2016 MSTA Raffle Bike at STAR in VT and am loving it. I've always lived on a shoestring budget and prices new for bags and liners are big $$$. So, if anyone knows of someone selling a set of bags or liners let me know. I read somewhere (gotta research again) that bags from some other models of BMW are interchangeable to the F800. If / when I find this information again, I'll post an update here. Bags from previous years of the same model likely to fit right on too. Thanks for any help. 8)

Rich, if you are still looking for BMW bag liners, this for sale ad for a pair of new ones just showed up on advrider.com. $180 for 2 that retail for $308.
http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/bmw-waterproof-bags-new.1160519/

Fred Z.
Thanks Fred. I'm still looking but liners are the easy part. It's finding the bags (at less than $1000) I"m having fits over.  Thanks for the tip, I'll go look. Then again, maybe not. I apparently have to be a member to view this. Maybe I'll sign up, but my bike isn't really an ADV type (IMHO).

It is free to sign up and the free classifieds are very useful for buying and selling anything from bikes, parts to just about anything. Last year I even sold my Ford van there and sold my 1998 Superhawk. Both sold very quickly.