Main Forums > Welcome Mat

New from Central Illinois

(1/2) > >>

suruppak:
Hi everyone,

I am a new member from Decatur, IL.  I ride a 2018 Ducati Multistrada.  Unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to make it to the STAR this year because I just found out about this group and the rally a week or so ago! 

I wonder if there are any members from my neck of the woods?  The riding is pretty uninspiring here, so I pop down into Missouri whenever I get the chance.

Thanks!
Jeremy

Ride4MS:
Welcome to MSTA!  You can still register for STAR on-line, or in person in La Crosse.
Check this forum under STAR 2018 folder for lots of details of what is planned and registration, or send me a PM with questions.

Paco Bulto:
Hi Jeremy,
I am from your neck of the woods in Hillsboro. Like you, I found that the best roads in IL are the ones that go across the river into MO. I actually have found some fun unimproved back country roads around here that are best ridden on a smaller dual sport, such as my DR650.
Fred Z.

RIDEMYST:
Welcome to the group! Small world, we will be passing through Decatur on our way to STAR.
Hope you can make the event. -JEP-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patmo:
You may well see many more Sport Touring type bikes in your area over the next week or two.  There will be many people passing g through your area on the way to STAR in La Crosse.  If you see ones loaded up and with riders sporting ATGATT, look for an HSTA/MSTA sticker.  It will be us!  Welcome to the group!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version