Main Forums > Welcome Mat

new members here from indiana

(1/3) > >>

DANO:
Hello from north west Indiana the wife and I joined MSTA to get in on the star 18 rally and had a great time and were totally impressed with the organization and all the people that where part of it! can't wait till Bristol!!

Ride4MS:
We are glad you enjoyed STAR 2018 and the La Crosse area.  It is where many Minnesotan's go to ride.  The further west you go from La Crosse, you get into more farmland and not as much fun to ride.  But, we do make do with that sometimes, as in go straight for a few miles than a 90 degree turn and go straight again until you decide to make another 90 degree turn.  Well, not quite that back, but not like the Driftless area around La Crosse, where you can end up not knowing what direction you are going.

See you next year in Bristol.

Patmo:
Welcome Dano!  Glad you had a good time in La Crosse and are looking forward to Bristol.  I think that it will also turn out to be a great event.  In the meantime we have several regional events coming up, kind of like mini STARs, and you should try to make any that you can.  ROHP, River City Ride, and Mail Pouch in particular.  You’ll find great people and great roads at all of them, and at any of our events throughout the year.

Pat M

DirtFlier:
[...Well, not quite that bad, but not like the Driftless area around La Crosse, where you can end up not knowing what direction you are going....Ride4MS]

Yes, we had that happen to a group of us on the way to the lunch ride.   :helpme:

Ride4MS:
It was tough to know what direction on Tuesday Lunch Ride, as there was not sun out.  At one point, I came to an intersection, and wanted to go East, and thought I should turn right, but the sign said East was Left.  The other cycle behind us just followed and enjoyed the scenery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version