Events > TriSTAR

2018 TriSTAR

(1/2) > >>

HawkGTRider:
Just in case you haven't found it, here's a link to the info on TriSTAR 2018.

http://msta-se.com/tristar/

Despite some dire weather forecasts, last year turned out to be a romping good time. Maybe we can completely avoid the ominous forecasts and go straight to good stuff. Come on over/up/down, and I'll see you Memorial Day weeked 2018. The Alleghany Inn has rooms available, but don't wait too long.

osufz6:
Booked my room last week. I think I have the Presidential suite (fridge and microwave). Always a great time! 8)

HawkGTRider:
Got a call from the Alleghany Inn. They've got plenty of rooms for TriSTAR over Memorial Day weekend, but will be releasing several from our block. Make your reservation today!

Brick:

--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on April 19, 2018, 09:11:31 AM ---Got a call from the Alleghany Inn. They've got plenty of rooms for TriSTAR over Memorial Day weekend, but will be releasing several from our block. Make your reservation today!

--- End quote ---

I printed my TriSTAR event registration now I just need to fill it out and send it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

normkern:
Wish there was online registration for TRISTAR. This is one of about 5 things per year still I have to write a check for.

Norm Kern

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version