Author Topic: A public Thank You!  (Read 3002 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
A public Thank You!
« on: September 25, 2017, 07:07:54 PM »
I'd like to send out a very heartfelt and public THANK YOU to all of the folks that helped to make the AIM Expo MSTA booth project such a success.....

First to the people that manned the booth....Arron England, Bryan Dunlap, Tosh Konya, Debbie Todt, Steve Grabowski, Greg Winslo, Helene Villemure, Clem Willis, Howard Braunwell, Tome McKiernan, Paul Hale, Norm Kern, Moose Parrish, Don and Kathy Payne, Luis Santiago, John Boyd, and Tom Ernst.

To the people that sent me handouts and "stuff" to give people, especially Nicky Zarras, Debbie Todt, and "Van" VanSteelant

To Bob Primeau and Van VanStellant, who provided us with the booth backdrop and the free standing MSTA banner

To Dan Igoe, who was there countless hours and not only helped me to carry out the booth items at the end, but is also writing an article on the event for the STAReview

To Dianne and Jim Park who, while they were unable to attend this year's event, gave me excellent advice and encouragement leading up to the event

To the EC who provided the budget that allowed us to do this.....the koozies, printed sheets, required event insurance, flooring, and other miscellaneous items

To Howard Braumwell, who set up the Saturday evening dinner for members and friends

To all  of the MSTA members that stopped by to say hello and share a story and a laugh.....you guys made the show fun and the time go by quickly

Finally to my wife, JoAnn.  She is the real hero here as she has had to put up with me all of the times when it seemed this was becoming an obsession...especially over the last few weeks. 

This show was a success because of all of YOU.  This is a great club because of all of YOU! 

THANK YOU ALL!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:11:05 PM by Patmo »
not all that wander are lost

Offline RichGrab

• MSTA Member
  • Ride em if you got em.
    • My Facebook Page
  • Lifetime Mileage: 100,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2016 BMW F800GT
Re: A public Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 10:03:36 AM »
Here here and well said Mr. Vice President. Thanks to all who made this happen. I toast you all.   :trink39:
Rich Grabowski;Jackson, MI; MSTA #12038
2016 BMW F800GT (STAR 2016 Raffle Bike)
2001 VFR800 fi