Author Topic: May RTE  (Read 6724 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
May RTE
« on: May 03, 2014, 11:00:52 PM »
All right now.....

Have received some comments and responses and it seems that there are at least a few people interested in doing a monthly RTE.  Hopefully ALL will find time to put at least SOME of them on their schedule.  Since I know I can't please everyone, I figured i'd just pick a spot that I wanted to try, and had been recommended by someone, and make that the initial RTE spot.  I did try to find a spot that was more or less centrally located in the state and has good roads around it,

The first LOCATION will be.....

The Village Inn
501 E Main Street
Burgin, Ky 40310
859-748-5943

the DATE will be May the 17th.......this allows those that want to attend TriStar the following weekend to do so, and not miss this RTE

the TIME will be 12:00 noon

in case anyone is interested, there is a small private M/C shop located across the street at the intersection of routes 152 and 33, called the Kickstand.  I've been wanting to stop by and check it out.  The people that told me about this shop said that if I did, I HAD to stop by the Village Inn and get some pie...so I am following their advice... :)

Pat M

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:23:31 PM by VersysRider »
not all that wander are lost

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: May RTE
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 08:02:33 AM »
Because of the cooler than normal temps expected tomorrow morning.....the time to meet has been changed to 1pm.

I want to remind everyone that Burgin is located at the intersection of routes 152 and 33.  SW of Lexington and east of Harrordsburg.

Thanks,
Pat M.

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: May RTE
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 08:53:12 PM »
at the Village Inn, Burgin, Ky.  You see Rick Barger, Dave Kutney, Chad Alasky.  Don Cecconi's bike in the back ground, and mine in the foreground.

Had a nice ride under beautiful skies and with cool temps.  Toured quite a bit of the horse farm country west and north of Lexington coming down and going back.
Hope to see more show next time.

June RTE will be announced sometime this coming week.....watch for it!

;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:58:36 PM by Patmo »