Author Topic: state sites  (Read 6740 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
state sites
« on: March 05, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »
Jon.....is it possible that Kentucky could be moved from the NORTHcentral region, into the SOUTHeast region?

thanks

pat m
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:42:18 AM by Patmo »
not all that wander are lost

Offline touringman

• MSTA Member
  • Syd Mayes
  • Lifetime Mileage: 400,000 ?
  • Primary Motorcycle: Honda CTX 700DCT
Re: state sites
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 10:53:52 AM »
I like the new format Jay, and it is much faster. I requested membership a short while ago. The rolling banner is not something that leaps out at you by any means, and there could be a descriptive phrase above it, or just bolder print. The only other strictly minor nitpick is the choice of last or next at the bottom of each page. For some reason, I've enjoyed knowing how many pages there are in each discussion, and have even memorized which page I want to refer back to on a particular subject. It's no biggie, and I really enjoy the new forum. Thank you for all your work (again!). Syd :D
Touringman

VersysRider

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 11:22:31 AM »
I like the new format Jay, and it is much faster. I requested membership a short while ago. The rolling banner is not something that leaps out at you by any means, and there could be a descriptive phrase above it, or just bolder print. The only other strictly minor nitpick is the choice of last or next at the bottom of each page. For some reason, I've enjoyed knowing how many pages there are in each discussion, and have even memorized which page I want to refer back to on a particular subject. It's no biggie, and I really enjoy the new forum. Thank you for all your work (again!). Syd :D
The previous/Next at the bottom right is for navigating to the previous/next THREAD (discussion), not page. The page number of the thread (discussion) is located on the left side at the bottom.

Offline touringman

• MSTA Member
  • Syd Mayes
  • Lifetime Mileage: 400,000 ?
  • Primary Motorcycle: Honda CTX 700DCT
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 09:03:50 AM »
Duh1 Thanks! :-[
Touringman