Main Forums > The Garage

Sena 20 communicator/bluetooth

<< < (2/2)

normkern:
I have a 20s for sale. It was purchased as a spare for a UK trip last year. Has the latest firmware, and the cradle, speakers and helmet hardware are unused. Email me at nkern@kernvideo.com if you are interested.

Norm Kern

OldButNotDead:
I have a 20S and it works fine for me.  I pair it to my Navigator V for GPS and tunes.  I pair my Galaxy cell to the Nav V so that I get better control of the phone than on the Sena itself, but the phone works fine through the Sena as well.  With the tunes and GPS in the Nav V, battery life on the Sena is much better (all day and into the next although I usually charge it every night).  A lot of guys use the BT comms on this forum but I prefer GMRS.  I pair my Motorola directly to the 20S. Yes it is push to talk but it has more range, clearer signal and super easy to set up.

qman8:
I've had pretty good luck with my 10S.  Most of the bells and whistles as the 20S, but much cheaper.  Biggest problem is that often when the GPS voice comes in, I lose the communications, and have to power off and back up to restore comms.  The other problem I've had is that I bought the GoPro adapter for it, but have yet to get conversation audio to the GoPro. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version