Author Topic: VP Views - 3302  (Read 1252 times)

VersysRider

VP Views - 3302
« on: April 13, 2014, 10:47:24 PM »
Ann Redner | MSTA Vice President

Our volunteers are amazing people. They not only improve our offerings and enrich your overall membership experience, but they also end up meeting a lot more like-minded members than if they never volunteered.

Last year at STAR, I met so many kind and entertaining people while working in registration that I’m looking forward to doing it again! I learned the ropes from Beth, laughed with Syd and talked international moto-travel with Tosh. I met new faces like Helga and Theresa and greeted familiar ones I’d met before.

Volunteering is a terrific way to meet new people with whom to ride, eat or kick tires.

Another way to volunteer is to fill a leadership role at the national level, such as in our Gearbox, as explained on page 11.

Whether volunteering at one event like STAR or in a longer-term position like the Gearbox, find out how volunteering just a few
hours of your time can help many members while enriching your life with new friendships.

Contact Ann Redner at vice president@rideMSTA.com to find an area of volunteering that’s most suitable to you!

See you on the road— Ann