Author Topic: VP Views - 3303  (Read 1467 times)

VersysRider

VP Views - 3303
« on: May 10, 2014, 12:11:40 PM »
Ann Redner | MSTA Vice President

The dates of June 8-11 mark our quickly approaching, premier annual event: STAR (Sport Touring Association Rendezvous). Details are falling nicely into place, thanks to all of our dedicated volunteers and hours of planning.

Rapid City holds a lot in store for us. I hope you too are excited about visiting multiple national monuments, riding through the fantastic Black Hills, seeing the otherworldly landscape of the Badlands and enjoying the colorful, historic gold mining town of nearby Deadwood. There’s truly something for everyone, wrapped up in a spirit of Americana.

I look forward to meeting those of you whom I haven’t yet met and also seeing acquaintances and friends from years past. After all, MSTA members are our greatest asset!

It’s not too late to register for STAR. If you’re on the fence, tip the scale and c’mon out to gather in a great place for great riding with great, like-minded riders. I think you’ll be happy you did.

hope to see you there!

Contact Ann Redner at vicepresident@rideMSTA.com with any comments for the Executive Committee.

See you on the road— Ann