Author Topic: Ocala Fun-in-the-Sun Weekend  (Read 6202 times)

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
Ocala Fun-in-the-Sun Weekend
« on: January 08, 2020, 02:59:44 PM »
IT'S BACK!!  JOIN US FOR A GREAT WEEKEND OF "WINTER" RIDING AND FROLIC!!

We have revived the Daytona Bike Weeks event this year, and we added a ride to the official MSTA Central Lunch Ride for good measure!  How sweet it is...

We return to the same hotel, under new name and management, that has served us so well in the past.  The newly remodeled rooms are a nice bonus!  We have 15 rooms set aside at the rate below for rooms with two queen beds.  This location is within easy walking distance to several restaurants and is close to good roads! 

I'D CALL NOW AND BOOK YOUR WEEKEND!!

RESERVATIONS: Call 352-854-3200, Ask for the MSTA rate $79.00/nite + tax for 2 queen beds Friday & Saturday nights
Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to arrival

This is set for the weekend leading into Bike Week AND our MSTA Central Lunch Ride is scheduled that weekend just down the road at the Cove Pub & Grub in Inverness which should make a nice Saturday ride!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:01:24 PM by RIDEMYST »

Offline Denman46

• MSTA Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: Goldwing Tour
Re: Ocala Fun-in-the-Sun Weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 10:29:30 AM »
OK Jim. I’m in for two and have a reservation for Friday and Saturday. See you there for the fun. Last year was a nice ride and especially the ice cream stop.

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 01:43:33 PM »
Just checked with the hotel and we still have a few rooms left. However, the rooms will be released on March 1st! So if you are planning on going get your room soon! -JEP-

Offline dhall854

• MSTA Member
  • Dale Hall
  • Lifetime Mileage: 175000
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2008 Honda ST1300A
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 09:40:41 PM »
I’ll be in Ocala at the JFF Weekend around 8am Friday and Saturday if anyone else is interested in going for a ride.[/font]
Saturday I will be doing the lunch ride with Jim Park and some new members if you’d like to join in.[/font]
Just look for the red ST1300 and the HiViz Aerostich![/font]
Hope to see YOU there! ;D [/font]