Events > T-Rally

Rally!

(1/4) > >>

stk0308:
Just made my reservation at The Hub.  First MSTA rally of the year for me, and first time at this location.  Can't wait!

roginoz:
The Hub is a great place to stay.  A bit old, but well maintained and run by motorcycle-friendly people.  It's right in the middle of some really good roads.  The last time I was there, they had a guide to local routes in the office.

Guess I'd better check my calendar...

attomche:
I will be attending the T-26 but have not found the registration sheet so I'm just going to show up.  The Hub is full, but I'm on the waiting list for a room so I'll bring my tent and try camping there.  Can't wait to get out of SE Tx and ride in AR again.

fz1grl:
There is plenty of tent space so come on up. 
Seems like there are always last minute cancellations also.
The other thing is that a lot of people end up with a room with 2 beds and don't advertise for a room mate.
2 years ago a couple of guys ended up splitting a room after they showed up and freed up a room last minute.

I'm planning on being there this weekend for the FZ1 rally and also next weekend.  I can't get enough of those Arkansas roads.

fz1grl:
I have the GPS files for the rally for anyone that want's them.  I'm still looking for the Member's Only area to post the GPS files.

Lunch will be at Cody's in Fifty-Six so this will be the 3rd direction we've navigated out of the Hub since we've moved.
Great thing about the Hub is that the roads in any direction are great right from the start.

Deb is double checking the reservations looking for enough rooms for everyone so get on the waiting list if you are thinking about this.

I was just over there this weekend and the roads were a blast as always.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version