Author Topic: 2017 MPFB  (Read 4295 times)

Offline Kenneth Gill

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: not enough
  • Primary Motorcycle: BMW S1000r
2017 MPFB
« on: August 28, 2017, 09:33:08 AM »
Another year at the MPFB enjoying good friends, meeting new ones and riding the best roads that SE Ohio and West Virginia have to offer.  Thanks especially to all the volunteers that hosted the event.  Great Job. And my thanks goes to members like Norm Kern, Ron Vess and Don Moe and the others who took the lead on several group rides and helped make the weekend for all of us.     
Ken Gill

Offline HawkGTRider

• MSTA Executive Committee
  • Lifetime Mileage: 860,000
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2007 BMW F650GS thumper
Re: 2017 MPFB
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 02:22:00 AM »
I'd like to add my thanks and gratitude for the generosity shown by all who attended for setting a record amount of donations to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation/Ride For Kids. The total donated was $985 for this 50/50, and Greg Justice had the winning ticket.
Geoffrey Greene
MSTA Ride For Kids Coordinator, MSTA Secretary (retired), TN-STAR and Tri-STAR Coordinator (retired)
Difficult roads can lead to beautiful destinations.

Offline wardie

• MSTA Member
    • 2 Wheel Power Hour
  • Lifetime Mileage: over 200K
  • Primary Motorcycle: 1995 BMW K 1100 RS
Re: 2017 MPFB
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »
Great MPFB. Thanks to Jon and Janet for all the years of hosting the MPFB. Thanks to Woovis and crew for the food and especially the volunteers who make this event special.

Thanks to my riding buddies Kevin and Juline McDaniel..terrific ride on Saturday!
See everyone at Fall Colors! wardie
Wardie