Flea Market > For Sale

'98 Valkyrie Tourer and '10 Triumph Bonneville. Both are SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!

(1/2) > >>

STLTHMSTA:
I'm selling my Valkyrie Tourer and Bonneville to make room for a change. If ya want some info on either one let me know. I'll send you pics and specs but the basics are: Valk, 26k, hard bags and windshield; Bonnie, 9500 miles, semi Cafe'ed not too extreme.
Tell for neighbors, tell your friends.   TM

STLTHMSTA:
Update, Valkyrie has gone to a new owner. And yes I told him about the MSTA. The Bonneville is still available.  Thanks, TM

brider:
Quick sale on the valkrie. So what's the change or just getting the tax money together so when you win the new raffle bike?

STLTHMSTA:
I like the way you think there, mister!!!  :)  It wasn't that quick of a sale but it went to a happy new owner.  In October I decided it was time for a change and I found a '14 CB1100 Deluxe. Candy Red of course.
I still have time to square away the tax money for the raffle bike, one can only hope. It ain't over until another member screams and shouts!

stevegrab:

--- Quote from: STLTHMSTA on March 05, 2019, 08:54:31 AM ---I like the way you think there, mister!!!  :)  It wasn't that quick of a sale but it went to a happy new owner.  In October I decided it was time for a change and I found a '14 CB1100 Deluxe. Candy Red of course.
I still have time to square away the tax money for the raffle bike, one can only hope. It ain't over until another member screams and shouts!

--- End quote ---
Look forward to seeing that bike this year. I know it is one that several members have expressed interest in. I recall sitting on the one at Christie Lodge in Avon STAR 2012 and thinking it was a nice bike. Now that I've got my new sport tourer 14 VF) and have been thinking of thinning the heard it has become more appealing. Shame the dealers are giving a discount like on the VFR, or I'd probably have one already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version