Main Forums > The Garage

What is your favorite farkle?

<< < (9/9)

doug mcpeek:
It is now the MC Cruise electronic cruise control that I installed on the 2015 FJ09.  So nice in town and on long straight roads.

I also love the K-Tech suspension, Sargent seat and locking hard luggage.
Least favorite = Yamaha heated grips.  They burn the right hand on the middle setting and barely do anything for the left.  They should have figured this out.  I've had heated grips on three other bikes (2 BMW's and an aftermarket set) without this happening.

bcd:

--- Quote from: doug mcpeek on April 30, 2019, 09:23:09 PM ---Least favorite = Yamaha heated grips.  They burn the right hand on the middle setting and barely do anything for the left.  They should have figured this out.  I've had heated grips on three other bikes (2 BMW's and an aftermarket set) without this happening.

--- End quote ---

I wonder if yours are defective. The factory heated grips on my S10 work very well, and evenly.

Larry Fine:
New forum member here. Only one per bike? But there are so many more.  :o

'96 Nighthawk 75: Rostra cruise control

'01 ST1100: Russell Day-long seat

fartymarty:

--- Quote from: Larry Fine on January 28, 2021, 07:56:52 PM ---New forum member here. Only one per bike? But there are so many more.  :o

'96 Nighthawk 75: Rostra cruise control

'01 ST1100: Russell Day-long seat

--- End quote ---

Well, we are somewhat flexible on the rules, I just wanted to avoid everybody laying out a long boring list of farkles...I mean we all have them (the List)
but when you are able to nail down your favorites, it becomes more useful to others that may have never considered that farkle nor even known
of it's existence.  I sometimes think of my self-installed Rostra cruise control as my favorite farkle on a trip, but then it is only really useful because
my rear end isn't sore because of my AirHawk seat cushion. Thus my original post still stands the AirHawk seat cushion is still my favorite farkle.

However Larry F, you may be more fickle, so if your favorite changes next month please let us know here, both what and why. OK?

Larry Fine:
Not fickle, just thorough.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version