Events > TriSTAR

tristar coordinator found

(1/7) > >>

Iguana Joe:
Folks,

Geoffrey (Catfish) Greene has agreed to be the onsite coordinator for TRIStar 2016, and I will be helping as I can. So once again mark your calendars for Memorial Day Weekend at Sparta NC for good food, good friends, and best of all GOOD RIDING in the 3 corners area of NC, TN and VA!!!

Iggy Joe

donmoe:
That's really great news, Joe. I've been looking forward to seeing everyone there again this year.

Don

Brick:
Excellent! That Geoffrey besides being a member of the MSTA's EC, being very active collecting for Ride For Kids is also now TriSTAR coordinator. He is my new hero!

I assume that the room reservations that we made last year are still good this year!

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: Brick on January 17, 2016, 10:21:16 PM ---Excellent! That Geoffrey besides being a member of the MSTA's EC, being very active collecting for Ride For Kids is also now TriSTAR coordinator. He is my new hero!

I assume that the room reservations that we made last year are still good this year!

--- End quote ---
From what I've been told, the Inn had not been informed of the possibility that we might not be back. So...if you've already made a reservation, you should be golden. If you haven't made a reservation, better do so soon.

RIDEMYST:
Has a date been set? -JEP-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version