Main Forums > The Garage

What is your favorite farkle?

<< < (8/9) > >>

STLTHMSTA:
Well, I can't complain but I can't compete either. Over stuffed with junk garage that DOES have 4 motorcycles in one side. Still dreaming of a smaller house, smaller yard (but gotta have space for our new dog) and a bigger garage.

Bike: A tie between my ancient MC Cruise on the ST and a Staintune slip-on on the VFR.

Garage: No-Mar tire changer (still need some lessons from Susan, lol) and an air compressor.

Brick and Ms. P.......... remind me to send you pics of the dog, Tesla.

RichGrab:

--- Quote from: STLTHMSTA on May 11, 2018, 01:32:22 PM ---
Bike: A tie between my ancient MC Cruise on the ST and a Staintune slip-on on the VFR.

--- End quote ---
That Staintune sure sounds sweet on the VFR. I've got one on my 2001 model.

Doug Just Doug:
Bike:  Hmmmm, never really thought of farkles in terms of a favorite, but since I always add luggage right away to a new bike, I guess that would be it. So for my current ride, that's my Givi E-22 panniers and Givi V-47 top case, all on SW-Motech racks/mounts.

Garage:  Favorite bike-related item....may be my Motion Pro chain slack adjuster.  https://www.motionpro.com/product/08-0674

fartymarty:

--- Quote from: Doug Just Doug on May 14, 2018, 02:52:23 PM ---Bike:  Hmmmm, never really thought of farkles in terms of a favorite, ...

--- End quote ---

Well we're just trying out new things here, but it seems you managed to do it. Thanks. 8)

Smaug:
Beadrider seat covers. Can't enjoy touring very much when one's butt goes to sleep and gets hot and swampy

I've got them for both bikes, my office chair and my car seat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version