Flea Market > Wanted

Bags & liners for BMW F800 GT

(1/7) > >>

RichGrab:
Greetings one and all. I won the 2016 MSTA Raffle Bike at STAR in VT and am loving it. I've always lived on a shoestring budget and prices new for bags and liners are big $$$. So, if anyone knows of someone selling a set of bags or liners let me know. I read somewhere (gotta research again) that bags from some other models of BMW are interchangeable to the F800. If / when I find this information again, I'll post an update here. Bags from previous years of the same model likely to fit right on too. Thanks for any help. 8)

Steve:
Kathy's..... Bob's BMW has them.
Good bags, cheaper.

Brick:
I have no idea if the bags are the same but I have a friend here in Western NC who has crashed a K1200 I think a 2008. I just sent him a note to see if the right bag is available. I know he posted that the left hand bag was toast!

I'll let you know what I hear back.

DirtFlier:
Rich - you'll soon discover that BMW being short for Break-My-Wallet isn't too far off base. :-)

qman8:
Break My Wallet ....or....Bring More Wampum!....or...Big Money Waster!   

Funny, but I really enjoyed my '09 GS...not any real problems with it in 55k miles.
I liked it enough that I traded it in on a '15 R1200GSA, and didnt really consider other brands.  Of course it helps that i have a great dealer just 2 miles from my house.

As for bags, I believe that RKA also makes liners for BMWs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version