Author Topic: Fall Colors 2016  (Read 8780 times)

Offline touringman

• MSTA Member
  • Syd Mayes
  • Lifetime Mileage: 400,000 ?
  • Primary Motorcycle: Honda CTX 700DCT
Re: Fall Colors 2016
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 02:49:58 PM »
I'm surprised you hadn't heard! Same thing at Mail Pouch. Don't let's get started on that thing again. I've received reassurance that it won't be a problem in the future. If I were going to pee on your leg, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just run like hell! :D   
Touringman

Offline stevegrab

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 130,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2014 VFR
Re: Fall Colors 2016
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 04:43:22 PM »
I'd also like to thank Bryan for taking so many great photos! It was appreciated, because I usually have much time to do that. Syd :)
Ditto! Bryan rode with my group on Friday and Saturday and got some nice pictures. I used to take a lot more pictures in the past, but now I find when I'm leading I have many other priorities when we take a break. But shooting video while I ride has been very enjoyable, just started watching some last night, and forgot how wet and cloudy it was Friday when we started out (was already about 11AM). We look to be crawling around some of those tight back roads.

PS In Clay WV (on 16 north of Gauley Bridge) we ran into a group of riders and started chatting. Rich mentioned winning the BMW (he'll be smiling for years) and they guy said no way. We pointed to the MSTA license plate frame, and I pulled out an ITR to give them. One guy was from Marietta and said he may have run into us at the hotel during our event in August (Mail Pouch). We later saw them pass our lunch stop in northern WV.
Steve Grabowski
2014 Interceptor, 98 VFR, 99 Triumph Sprint ST, 06 Ninja 650