Author Topic: MSTA Central Florida Lunch Ride  (Read 2680 times)

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
MSTA Central Florida Lunch Ride
« on: November 27, 2018, 10:52:52 AM »

MSTA CENTRAL LUNCH RIDE

LOCATION CHANGE!

When:Sat, January 12, 2019, 12pm – 2pm

Where: Airport Restaurant & Gin Mill
, 1120 Airport Terminal Dr., Deland 32724.
Description:
This Saturday’s (12th) lunch ride destination has to be changed to the Airport Restaurant & Gin Mill, 1120 Airport Terminal Dr., Deland 32724.  This is the one on the west side of the airport and not The Perfect Spot, which we’ve been to before.  The Airport Restaurant is pleased to have our business.  We have reservations for up to 16 (although I think they could accommodate more).

I spoke again this morning to the folks at the Sugar Mill.  We cannot get reservations.  And often you have to get on the list as much as 3 hours in advance.  This is just not workable.  Saturday will be especially crowded due to a special event going on in the park.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  I was personally really looking forward to their pancakes.

About Airport Restaurant & Gin Mill:  They have indoor and outdoor seating – we can take our pick, depending on weather conditions.  They are known for their burgers but also offer a good selection of appetizers, house specials, other sandwiches and salads.  If there is sky diving going on, I believe we will be able to watch from the restaurant.  http://www.airportginmill.com/
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:48:22 AM by RIDEMYST »