Author Topic: TwistedRoad.com...AIRBNB for bikes!  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
TwistedRoad.com...AIRBNB for bikes!
« on: February 18, 2019, 09:39:17 PM »
This past Friday I attended a dinner in Chicago in conjunction with the IMS show.  Many of the people there are MSTA members, but not all of them.  One of the people I met was Austin Rothbard.  He is the owner of a company named Twisted Road. This company is a website where people can find privately owned bikes across the country to rent for anywhere from a day on up.  Or you can also list your own bike to be rented.  Austin is a former executive with many many years of business experience and came across as very professional and very customer focused.  I’ve asked him to write an article about his business for a future STAReview and he may also be presenting a seminar at STAR come June.  Anyway, I thought that this would be something that some members might be interested in either renting through or even listing their own bikes.  Check it out when you have a chance.   www.twistedroad.com
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 05:36:54 PM by Patmo »
not all that wander are lost

Offline stevegrab

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 130,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2014 VFR
Re: TwistedRoad.com...AIRBNB for bikes!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 05:27:02 PM »
A very interesting idea.
Steve Grabowski
2014 Interceptor, 98 VFR, 99 Triumph Sprint ST, 06 Ninja 650

Offline Smaug

• MSTA Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250SA
Re: TwistedRoad.com...AIRBNB for bikes!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 05:44:52 PM »
I don't have a trailer, and I hear it sucks, riding across the plains. So this might be a good idea when I want to ride out west. Bookmarked.
-Jeremy