Main Forums > Off Topic

Ride with Norman Reedus

(1/3) > >>

Brick:
Ok so I didn't know who he is... But it's kind of interesting. On Dish channel 131 AMC Sunday 10 - 11:00PM.
Great camera shots. Check it out let's hear what you think.

Let's Ride!
Brick

TrophyRider:
He plays the character Daryl Dixon on The Walking Dead. He is also in the movie Boondock Saints. I thought Ride with Norman Reedus was OK. He at least likes bikes other than cruisers. Using one of Roland Sands' bikes for the first episode was cool. Not much for the "biker life" thing at the end, but again, at least it wasn't cruisers. I'll give it another couple of episodes before forming a solid opinion.

HawkGTRider:
I had hopes for the show, but after the first episode, they're fading. Like Jon, I'll give it another episode or two before I decide to delete the timer or not.

bcd:
Nice photography, nice variety of bikes. I'll watch a few episodes in hopes that they hit their stride.

Similar to how I feel about the new Top Gear. That one is getting better with each episode so far.

HawkGTRider:
I'm disappointed in the new Top Gear. Matt LeBlanc just leaves me flat (I don't find him amusing), his timing seems awkward, and the other guy doesn't seem much better. I had the latest episode recorded, watched the first few minutes (loved the Ferrari), but turned it off after about 20 minutes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version