Main Forums > Welcome Mat

Newbie to MSTA

(1/3) > >>

CinzaGTL:
New MSTA member since last month.
I had the pleasure of meeting some folks at the Laisley's Crab House on 12/15. I also attended the New Year's Day Lunch Ride last Tuesday and got to hang out with some old friends. At the end of the day I logged 480 miles. Nothing can be more therapeutic than that.  :)

Hoping to attend many more events in the future.

Carlyson Delgado

RichGrab:
Lucky you, in Florida and enjoying the riding season still. Most of us northern types (I'm in Michigan) haven't ridden in at least a couple months. Enjoy and hope to see you at a future rally or maybe STAR 2019 in Bristol.

Ride4MS:
Welcome to MSTA, Happy New Year!

Being a new member, be sure to check out the many benefits that are available to club members.

The Dan Clark Safety Program is a one-of-a-kind benefit.  It is designed to help promote the use of Motorcycle Safety Apparel, and Rider Training.  Details can be found on the forum under the Members Only section.

CinzaGTL:

--- Quote from: RichGrab on January 03, 2019, 10:04:08 AM ---Lucky you, in Florida and enjoying the riding season still. Most of us northern types (I'm in Michigan) haven't ridden in at least a couple months. Enjoy and hope to see you at a future rally or maybe STAR 2019 in Bristol.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rich.  :trink39:
We are indeed fortunate to have an almost non-stop riding season.
I am making plans to attend the local rides for sure and eventually make it to a rally.

CinzaGTL:

--- Quote from: Ride4MS on January 03, 2019, 10:33:51 AM ---Welcome to MSTA, Happy New Year!
Being a new member, be sure to check out the many benefits that are available to club members.
The Dan Clark Safety Program is a one-of-a-kind benefit.  It is designed to help promote the use of Motorcycle Safety Apparel, and Rider Training.  Details can be found on the forum under the Members Only section.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Carl and Happy New Year to you as well.
[/size]I have been checking the Website and the forum so I can get to know more about MSTA. I will definitely look into the benefits.
Thanks for the info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version