Events > Fly-By WEEK

Baymont Inn reservation

<< < (2/2)

normkern:
I have been in contact with the hotel. Things should be straightened out by now, but if you haven't contacted them in the past month or so about an earlier reservation, it would be a good idea to check with them.

Call 740-371-8601. Ask for Brent. He seems to be the most knowledgeable person and is quite familiar with FlyBy Week.

Norm Kern

Woovis:
Gave up on the Baymont, booked across the street at the Quality Inn...

stevegrab:
I just called the Baymont to confirm my reservation, because when I made it I got no confirmation number, they did not take my credit card info (address or anything) and basically told me they "added me to the list" which seemed to be under Norm's name as the event organizer.

When I called today I spoke to I believe he said his name was Michael. I filled him in and he said that person was no longer working there, was not doing their job right. He said that as of now he is the GM and owner (sounded young) and that he is working to put things in order, get staff trained etc. He confirmed my info, asked for a phone# and gave me a confirmation#. He promised me that the place will improve, especially as I mentioned we've noticed multiple name changes over the past few years (from Holiday Inn to Best Western, and now Baymont).

I guess we'll see when we get there how things are. I will say that after doing a long weekend riding trip with my brother last month staying the Super 8 in Marietta wasn't great choice. (Considered Microtel but cost savings at Super 8 were too appealing). The nearby dining options (Shoney's and Pizza Hut) were not great either. (The hotel was hosting some sort of group therapy/rehab session.)

STLTHMSTA:
So how did your session turn out?? Was it rehab or therapy??  LOL Sorry, couldn't help myself! I knew not to push the "post" button but did it anyway.   TM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version