Author Topic: Hello from Ohio  (Read 5766 times)

st1100

Hello from Ohio
« on: July 20, 2014, 11:07:50 AM »
I moved from the Twin Cities (Minnesota) back to SW Ohio.  I want to find great sport touring roads and organized events like I had with the well-organized, tight knit MN MSTA organizations (hats off to Ray, Tony, and Roger in MN!). 

Do we have or did we recover the old O-K-I route sheets that used to be posted on the older HSTA site for SW Ohio members?

Ed

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: Hello from Ohio
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 11:17:23 AM »
Ed......welcome back to the tri-state area.  Ohio has been doing some monthly breakfast meets and lunch rides.  In fact, there is a lunch ride scheduled for next week.  I've also been doing some monthly lunch rides over here in Kentucky.  Yesterday we met at Natural Bridge State Park lodge for lunch.  We'll do another one mid-August.  There have been some Ohio and Indiana members ride down and meet us for some of them.   I'm not sure where the old route sheets might be found, but I think that I could certainly help you out with some suggestions for riding in Northern Kentucky, SE Indiana, and even some east of Cincinnati, in Ohio. 

Don't forget....Mail Pouch Fly-by is coming up near the end of August, and the River City Ride is the first weekend of August, over in Indiana.

Pat Mogavero
not all that wander are lost