Author Topic: Joining the club  (Read 9153 times)

Offline stevegrab

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 130,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2014 VFR
Re: Joining the club
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 04:44:33 PM »
I can change the text for the menu items, I had already changed "Membership" to "Join Us!".
I don't see a way to change font size or color but there must be a way, I will keep looking.

On my screen (which is an old school 19") there is no more space for additional menu items. Do we need back issues up there? I and also planning to consolidate help and about.

Bears repeating:
When visiting the web site, there needs to big, obvious buttons on the home page:
1. JOIN NOW
2. UPCOMING EVENTS
3. MEMBER BENEFITS

Norm Kern

This^
Bob,
The JoinUs! you're referring to, that is on MSTA home page, correct?

The issue we're talking about is a lack of visilibilty on the Forum page where we need links pages to the main MSTA home page, joining, events.
Steve Grabowski
2014 Interceptor, 98 VFR, 99 Triumph Sprint ST, 06 Ninja 650

Offline NinjaBob

• CHARTER MEMBER MSTA
  • Administrator
  • To Dance Beneath The Diamond Sky
    • West Florida Republic Riders Club
  • Lifetime Mileage: 718710
  • Primary Motorcycle: Yamaha Tracer 9GT
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »
Steve I was reading Norm and Pats comments as regarding the  website home page (correct me if I am wrong Norm and Pat), but I agree those links should also be prominent on the Forum. While the homepage should be just that the reality is that the forum is for many if not most is the real home. I intend to get these improvents done soon but the imediate task is getting the 2018 event pages ready for the new year.
09 Kawasaki KLX250S
13 BMW R1200 RT
15 Yamaha YZF-R3
17 Ducati Multistrada 950
22 Yamaha TRacer 9GT

Offline stevegrab

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 130,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2014 VFR
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 03:43:31 PM »
Steve I was reading Norm and Pats comments as regarding the  website home page (correct me if I am wrong Norm and Pat), but I agree those links should also be prominent on the Forum. While the homepage should be just that the reality is that the forum is for many if not most is the real home. I intend to get these improvents done soon but the imediate task is getting the 2018 event pages ready for the new year.
Good deal Bob, not sure what Norm/Pat intended, it does say home page, but as we've discussed to many that is the forum. Since Norm/Pat are working on planned improvements I'll let them provide the direction.
Steve Grabowski
2014 Interceptor, 98 VFR, 99 Triumph Sprint ST, 06 Ninja 650