Author Topic: Garage Brewed Bike Show- Cincinnati  (Read 2872 times)

Offline STLTHMSTA

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 350,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: ST1100abs
Garage Brewed Bike Show- Cincinnati
« on: January 21, 2018, 02:47:32 PM »
If you don't happen to be within distance of the Cleveland bike show this w/e, and you're a little closer to Cincinnati we have a different show for you. Jan. 27th 2018 is the Garage Brewed Bike Show in Cincinnati at Rheingeist Brewery in the hipster Over The Rhine (OTR) area in the city. The show is put on/run by the Cincinnati Cafe' Racers club and is an invitation only show of about 50 bikes. Some are custom, classic or a mix of both. Sorry not too many sport tourers or ADV bikes here but all riders of any bike are welcome.

Admission is free and the show runs from Noon to Midnight with house brews available during that time. There is a large show and event area in the building that was obviously planned ahead for by the owners of the brewery. There are many other events throughout the year of all different flavors. It's a great time for a cold winters night. Things have thawed here in South Western Ohio so the roads are clear to find your way to the show. Just FYI,  TM  :trink39:

Offline steiny

• Forum Member
Re: Garage Brewed Bike Show- Cincinnati
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 07:41:11 PM »
 I'll be there ,  working in the Motorcycle Ohio/ Great Oaks booth .   

We will be passing out info on our Basic Rider Skills class

I'll be working from 2-4 Pm, but I'll be there early to set up our display .

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: Garage Brewed Bike Show- Cincinnati
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 08:33:50 PM »
I’ll also be there...setting up on thurs-fri-sat and tearing down sat night-Sunday. This will be ther first year that we can set up so early, so I’m hoping that there won’t be so much left to do Saturday morning.  It’s always an exhausting weekend, but a fun one too!
not all that wander are lost