Events > Regional Rallies

What are Just For Fun Gatherings?

(1/1)

Bob Chappuis:
Just for Fun Gatherings are not MSTA/AMA sanctioned “events”. These are informal gatherings with no agenda, no scheduled meetings, no provided meals, and no published routes. Just like-minded friends gathering to ride. MSTA membership is not required and it's a great way to learn more about us.

The Just For Fun Gathering Summary Page is HERE

ipnman:

--- Quote from: MSTAAdmin on January 13, 2016, 08:56:08 AM ---Just for Fun Gatherings are not MSTA/AMA sanctioned “events”. These are informal gatherings with no registration, no agenda, no scheduled meetings, no provided meals, and no published routes. Just like-minded friends gathering to ride. MSTA membership is not required and it's a great way to learn more about us.

--- End quote ---
Thank You Jim for informing us on these fun events.
If you never attended one, get out this year and bring a friend...guaranteed fun!!!!!!!!!

ipnman:

--- Quote from: MSTAAdmin on January 13, 2016, 08:56:08 AM ---Just for Fun Gatherings are not MSTA/AMA sanctioned “events”. These are informal gatherings with no agenda, no scheduled meetings, no provided meals, and no published routes. Just like-minded friends gathering to ride. MSTA membership is not required and it's a great way to learn more about us.

--- End quote ---
Jim,
I got a flyer stating that the Moab Mob is happening the week of April 24th, you have it listed as April 17-23. The flyer is from Janet Chuculate and Max Hendrix 817-312-2208
Dennis

fz1grl:
From Max:

My wife Mandy made the document after I supplied her with the dates.   
I messed up the original Moab week and so that's why we needed to correct that info.   

Moab Mob, Moab, UT
Week of April 17th 2016

ipnman:

--- Quote from: fz1grl on January 18, 2016, 11:26:21 AM ---From Max:

My wife Mandy made the document after I supplied her with the dates.   
I messed up the original Moab week and so that's why we needed to correct that info.   

Moab Mob, Moab, UT
Week of April 17th 2016

--- End quote ---
Thanks Denise for the clarification
Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version