Events > Regional Rallies

Norm & Doug's Dual-Sport Just-For-Fun Event, Dillard, GA

(1/3) > >>

normkern:
Norm & Doug's Dual-Sport Just-For-Fun Event

A weekend of fairly easy Dual-Sport riding. Mostly two-track, lots of gravel, some rocks, some dirt. Weather should be mild/cool 50-75 degrees f.  Soil in this area is sandy/loamy and drains quickly so there isn't much slippery mud. That said, there are areas that do not favor the large over 1000cc bikes.

There are a number of suggested routes to choose from and your hosts, Doug Pippin and I will help you load your GPS.

Accommodations:
 The Gateway Inn
 64 White Oak Ln
 Dillard, GA 30537
 (706) 746-3585
 http://gatewayinndillard.com/
 $70.00/room w 2 queen sized beds
 When you call to make your reservation, tell them you are with the MSTA group. The hotel is holding 10 rooms until March 25.

GPS route files will be made available at the hotel.
 Norm will arrive about 4-5PM on Thursday to meet and greet everyone. Doug will also arrive on Thursday afternoon.
 Contact Norm at nkern@kernvideo.com or
 Contact Doug Pippin at doug.pippin@bellsouth.net, 828-490-8529
  for further information

PYG RYDR:
Bringing a buddy or two or three or four or...

See you soon!

Thanks for hosting!

Regards,

Galen

normkern:

--- Quote from: PYG RYDR on January 30, 2018, 10:02:09 PM ---Bringing a buddy or two or three or four or...

See you soon!

Thanks for hosting!

Regards,

Galen

--- End quote ---

MSTA's foremost dual-sport rider and ride organizer is coming to Dillard. It's going to be a great time! Who else is in?

Norm Kern

PYG RYDR:

--- Quote from: normkern on January 31, 2018, 08:06:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: PYG RYDR on January 30, 2018, 10:02:09 PM ---Bringing a buddy or two or three or four or...

See you soon!

Thanks for hosting!

Regards,

Galen

--- End quote ---

MSTA's foremost dual-sport rider and ride organizer is coming to Dillard. It's going to be a great time! Who else is in?

Norm Kern

--- End quote ---
Haha! Norm I think you are confusing me with someone else! Looking forward to another fun dual sport weekend in Dillard!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Paco Bulto:
Room reserved for 4 nights starting Wed, April 4. My buddy Chuck Mayfield and I will be pestering Jim Randall with DR650 questions on April 5, 6, 7, and the morning of the 8th.  Hope to also get some good dual sport riding in.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version