Author Topic: 2014 MAIL POUCH FLY-BY  (Read 20931 times)

Offline HawkGTRider

• MSTA Executive Committee
  • Lifetime Mileage: 860,000
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2007 BMW F650GS thumper
Re: 2014 MAIL POUCH FLY-BY
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 09:05:08 AM »
A last minute release from home restrictions means I CAN come to the FB. I've squirreled away all of my camping gear from my trip to Alaska last month, so I think I'd like to share a room with someone if they've got space. I'm a non-smoker but sometimes snore lightly.

Anyone have a room to share?

Thanks.
Geoffrey Greene
MSTA Ride For Kids Coordinator, MSTA Secretary (retired), TN-STAR and Tri-STAR Coordinator (retired)
Difficult roads can lead to beautiful destinations.

Offline RichGrab

• MSTA Member
  • Ride em if you got em.
    • My Facebook Page
  • Lifetime Mileage: 100,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2016 BMW F800GT
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »
A last minute release from home restrictions means I CAN come to the FB. I've squirreled away all of my camping gear from my trip to Alaska last month, so I think I'd like to share a room with someone if they've got space. I'm a non-smoker but sometimes snore lightly.

Thanks.

Geoffrey - glad to see you've been released from home confinement. Did you get to remove the GPS tracking ankle bracelet too?? All kidding aside, will be great to have you at MPFB. I'm looking forward to getting some Ride for Kids raffle tickets. Keep up the good work, and ride safely.
Rich Grabowski;Jackson, MI; MSTA #12038
2016 BMW F800GT (STAR 2016 Raffle Bike)
2001 VFR800 fi

Offline HawkGTRider

• MSTA Executive Committee
  • Lifetime Mileage: 860,000
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2007 BMW F650GS thumper
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »

Thanks.

Geoffrey - glad to see you've been released from home confinement. Did you get to remove the GPS tracking ankle bracelet too?? All kidding aside, will be great to have you at MPFB. I'm looking forward to getting some Ride for Kids raffle tickets. Keep up the good work, and ride safely.

After being gone for 8+ weeks to Alaska this summer, I hesitated to even broach the topic of being gone for a weekend. She asked if I had any plans for the weekend, and that seemed like the perfect chance to mention the possibility. And she really surprised me when she suggested I go since I hadn't been able to do any RFK stuff earlier in the summer. It helped that I made plans to take the young lady (that is how you refer to YOUR wife as well, isn't it) to a place of her choosing on an upcoming weekend.

Geoffrey Greene
MSTA Ride For Kids Coordinator, MSTA Secretary (retired), TN-STAR and Tri-STAR Coordinator (retired)
Difficult roads can lead to beautiful destinations.

Offline RichGrab

• MSTA Member
  • Ride em if you got em.
    • My Facebook Page
  • Lifetime Mileage: 100,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2016 BMW F800GT
2014 MAIL POUCH FLY-BY
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 01:52:02 PM »
Well done. I guess she's a keeper.

Sent from outer space using an electronic communication device.
Rich Grabowski;Jackson, MI; MSTA #12038
2016 BMW F800GT (STAR 2016 Raffle Bike)
2001 VFR800 fi