collapse

Author Topic: MAIL POUCH- anyone want to split their booked hotel room at the Holiday Inn-  (Read 3059 times)

Offline bruce7392

• MSTA Member
I'm  looking for someone to share a booked room that has 2 queens. I didn't think I would be able to get off work so I didn't book a room. All my friends have already committed with others.I did not make it last year but I have been there from 2009-2013. Contact Bruce7392@gmail.com Bruce McKee 440-943-1196 Willowick Ohio
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:06:32 PM by bruce7392 »

Offline Brick

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 753,402
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2014 Yamaha Super Tenere'... could be an FJ-09 we will see
Wouldn't it help if you told your name... where you are from or something? bruce7392 doesn't really tell much.
I'm not trying to be a smart ass... just wondering.
Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere ES
1999 Suzuki SV-650

Offline Ohiomsta

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 300,000
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Kawasaki Versys 650LT / 2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro / 2008 XT 250
Contact Ron Walkenspaw in GA. He should be in the Blue Book. His room mate had to cancel and he is looking for someone to share his room with.
Jon
Jon Campbell Sr.
Finally, just a member

Offline STLTHMSTA

• MSTA Member
Wouldn't it help if you told your name... where you are from or something? bruce7392 doesn't really tell much.
I'm not trying to be a smart ass... just wondering.

Yes, Brick, but you're so good at it. hahahaha  Will be good to see ya ol' buddy. that'll be twice this year you lucky dog.
Remind me to buy ya a beer.  TM

Offline wardie

• MSTA Member
    • 2 Wheel Power Hour
  • Lifetime Mileage: over 200K
  • Primary Motorcycle: 1995 BMW K 1100 RS
Me Too :) also looking to share costs of room. Usually can't attend because Moto GP falls on same week and I have to cover that but this year whoopi finally I can go!

Hopefully I can latch on to a bed somewhere or it's the Iron Butt Hotel :( Wardie
Wardie

Offline boatanchor

• MSTA Member
  • Ridin' one road at a time
  • Lifetime Mileage: Who knows....Who cares
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2012 Super Tenere
Once again my plans have to be cancelled, so I will not be making it to the Mail Pouch event this weekend. :(
I had a King room reserved at the host hotel and will be releasing my room shortly. If anyone was looking for a King, it may be available.

Rick G

East Tennessee State Co-Director

"My journey with you has been an adventure"

Offline stevegrab

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 110,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: Sprint
Me Too :) also looking to share costs of room. Usually can't attend because Moto GP falls on same week and I have to cover that but this year whoopi finally I can go!

Hopefully I can latch on to a bed somewhere or it's the Iron Butt Hotel :( Wardie
Wardie, Larry Ward?  Will see you there.
PS MotoGP hasn't been the same weekend as Mail Pouch for a few years, I know it wasn't a couple of years ago because I did both, and don't think it was last year either. I think that only happened once when GP date was moved. But you could have had other moto events to cover.
Steve Grabowski - Northern OH Asst Director
98 VFR, 99 Triumph Sprint ST, 06 Ninja 650

Offline bruce7392

• MSTA Member
Warde,I booked a room with 2 doubles at the RED Roof across the street. Do you want to share,
Call 440-943-1196

Offline wardie

• MSTA Member
    • 2 Wheel Power Hour
  • Lifetime Mileage: over 200K
  • Primary Motorcycle: 1995 BMW K 1100 RS

Wardie, Larry Ward?  Will see you there.
PS MotoGP hasn't been the same weekend as Mail Pouch for a few years, I know it wasn't a couple of years ago because I did both, and don't think it was last year either. I think that only happened once when GP date was moved. But you could have had other moto events to cover.

Hi Steve well it just goes to show how lame I am when it comes to checking dates. I know I committed to the Ohio Mini Road Racing League pretty strongly the last two years and that probably caused me to miss the last two years. I know they are racing in Circleville this weekend but damn it I'm coming to the Fly-By. I'm excited to attend and see first hand this event. Catch up with you tomorrow. Larry ward aka Wardie
Wardie

* Upcoming Events