collapse

Author Topic: 2015 MAIL POUCH FLY-BY REGISTRATION FORM  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Ohiomsta

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 300,000
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Kawasaki Versys 650LT / 2018 Yamaha Xmax
2015 MAIL POUCH FLY-BY REGISTRATION FORM
« on: April 25, 2015, 03:36:06 PM »
[attachment=3][/attachment][attachment=3][/attachment][attachment=0][/attachment][attachment=0][/attachment]The 2015 Mail Pouch Fly-By registration form is attached.[attachment=0][/attachment]

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jon Campbell Sr.
Finally, just a member

Offline HawkGTRider

• MSTA Executive Committee
  • Lifetime Mileage: 738,638
  • Primary Motorcycle: '07 BMW F650GS thumper now over 100k miles
Re: 2015 MAIL POUCH FLY-BY REGISTRATION FORM
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 04:39:11 PM »
I'm planning on attending the Fly-By, but the guy that was going to room with me has decided to stay home. So, I'm looking for someone to split the cost of a room with me. My reservation is for a room with two beds, and I requested the first floor near the end door (we'll see how that goes). My reservation is for Friday and Saturday nights, but if you would be willing to share the room and would like to extend your stay before or after those days, I'm willing to bet that the hotel will accommodate that adjustment.

You can ping me via this forum, send me a PM, send me an email, or call me...I'm in the Blue Book. I suppose writing a letter would work too, but let's not get crazy.

FYI...I snore lightly at times unless I'm using my CPAP machine, but I don't normally carry it on these trips. I'm a non-smoker, and while I don't object to folks partaking of an adult beverage now and then, I won't be drinking.
Geoffrey Greene
MSTA Ride For Kids Coordinator
MSTA Secretary
TriSTAR Coordinator
Difficult roads can lead to beautiful destinations.

* Upcoming Events