Author Topic: Aerostich Darien - SOLD  (Read 2848 times)

Offline brider

• MSTA Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: Versys 1000
Aerostich Darien - SOLD
« on: January 16, 2019, 10:21:52 PM »
As I'm filling my new garage up with all thing motorcycle I finding that some of my old gear has shrunk hanging in the closet.  It must be these Ohio winters causing that.  ::)   If I ever getting this skinny again I will deserve new gear so its time to move some of this stuff.  I'll start here but there will be move to come. 

Darien jacket size large bought new in 1997.  Never been down.  Aerostich reconditioned all the zippers, Velcro and any worn spots about 10 years ago and everything works as it should .  Other than being a little dirty from hanging in the garage a long time it has lots of good miles left in it.  I should have the original pucks for the shoulders and elbows (I'll have to locate them)  and it includes a fleece liner than does have some damage on one sleeve.

Bought these Darien pants size 38  regular at the same time.  All zippers and Velcro work as they should. .Has the normal wear on the cuffs but again lots of miles left.

I'll like to sell it all together.  $300 for everything and you paid shipping 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:16:29 PM by brider »
Versys 1000 LT
Versys 300X
1975 Trail 90

Offline HawkGTRider

• MSTA Executive Committee
  • Lifetime Mileage: 860,000
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2007 BMW F650GS thumper
Re: Aerostich Darien
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 01:29:18 PM »
P.M. sent.

Geoffrey Greene
Geoffrey Greene
MSTA Ride For Kids Coordinator, MSTA Secretary (retired), TN-STAR and Tri-STAR Coordinator (retired)
Difficult roads can lead to beautiful destinations.