Main Forums > Welcome Mat

New Guy from South Central Indiana

(1/2) > >>

TripleThreat719:
Hello All... Just joined MSTA and this forum, but have been an active motorcyclist since age 8 (53 currently). I've ridden everything from dirt bikes to road race bikes, and everything in between.

I'm currently riding a 2004 BMW R1150RT and a 2006 Husqvarna TE 610.

I've been an active member of Triumphrat.net (moderator), Triumph675.net (moderator), BMWMOA, AVDRider and ThumperTalk forums for several years. Finally at a point where I'm ready to spend some more time sport touring and found my way here through my friendship with Moose Parish, who I am sure many of you know...

Looking forward to attending some MSTA Events in the near future and meeting up with you.

Jeff

Patmo:
Welcome Jeff!   Look forward to meeting you at some of the events this year.  As they say, any friend of Moose is a friend of mine.

PolyJohn:
Welcome Jeff!!
If you plan on going to the IMS Show in Chicago, stop by the MSTA Meet & Greet, it's listed in the upcoming events or see the flyer below.  Some of the Indiana Squad will be heading up for the show.

John

RIDEMYST:
Welcome aboard Jeff!
Looking forward to meeting you at a MSTA event this summer! -JEP-

TripleThreat719:
Thanks for the welcome... Wish I was able to make it to Chicago, but we are hosting the girls’ sectional basketball tournament that weekend. Enjoy the show...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version